DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS. BUILDING COMMUNITIES.
With over 65 years of experience, Hayes Gibson Property Services is a leading expert in the multifamily affordable housing industry. We work diligently with our affiliates to unlock the full potential of our partners’ real estate assets and provide solutions to their unique property management challenges.
We deliver the best in HUD, LIHTC, Student Housing, Market-Rate and Condominium Association Management.
Property management experts focused on the right solutions for your multifamily housing assets – and your residents.
Equipped with more than six decades of experience in the management of multifamily housing, Hayes Gibson delivers expertise in property operations, financial management, regulatory compliance, facilities maintenance, value recovery and resident and community relations.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up for monthly emails containing relevant industry insights, news, invitations, and special offers. * denotes a required field
OUR COMMITTMENT TO MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- We stand in solidarity against injustice, racism, discrimination, and hatred of any kind.
- We reject violence in all forms.
- We seek to understand the struggles of people of color.
- We choose to foster a diverse workplace where all associates are treated with dignity and respect.
- We celebrate the inclusiveness within our organization.
- We commit to peaceful, inclusive action to bring about lasting change and social justice.
- We pledge to listen and learn more about different points of view.
- We aspire to serve as an example to others by promoting equity and understanding in all aspects of the affordable housing industry.
When you partner with Hayes Gibson you have an ally who will:
- Maximize the value of your real estate assets
We work with ownership, boards of directors, and regulatory agencies to develop and execute effective strategies.
- Simplify your day-to-day and make the tough decisions easier
We ensure the highest level of service to our owners and residents by implementing solutions so your properties thrive.
- Strengthen your community
We shape and develop support services to ensure our residents have opportunities to learn and grow.
- Achieve long-term affordability, innovation and sustainability
We run your properties like our own – efficiently – using financial, technological and environmental best practices.
2565 South Breaking A Way, Suite 200
Bloomington, IN 47403
100 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 700
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Request More Information
We provide evaluations or consultations relative to your need and we will prepare a detailed proposal clearly outlining the deliverable under the proposal. We will prepare a Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quotation (RFQ) for your organization, at no charge, as long as we are part of the bidding process.